The Prednisone is fucking me up now. I started tapering but did too much of a leap from one day to the next (50 to 30mg) and am dealing with bad withdrawal now. VERY weak muscles and shaky. Dizziness. My legs want to give out on me. I easily get the chills and have to hover next to a space heater to warm the top of my thighs, which is the place it affects the most. Last night was really bad and I didn't sleep a wink.
I took that much over a week to keep me going, but now I've seriously fucked myself up. I took 40mg today and will do the next two days. Then I will take off 5mg every two/three days until I can get off this terrible stuff. It works great for a time then I pay a price.
I NEED that energy I had with it but now it's failing my body and I have to stop and be weak. That's shit but I was stupid to not do a 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 group, but I was in such pain in my lungs I wanted to nuke it. So I nuked myself into withdrawal.
My lungs finally do feel a little better. It helps to cough to the point of gagging and I feel better for a while. Like I'm trying to get something out of my lungs. I keep expecting to see black.
When my back starts really acting up I lie down on my stomach, per therapy. Tonight I drifted into a sleep in that position, which probably means I won't get any sleep in bed tonight.
The other apt is still not available so we're fighting smoke. We have to shut ourselves up when they're both home because one smokes in the front and one in the back and it comes in both doors. The fresh damp air has been so good for my lungs.
It's embarrassing to find the piles of dust in our place. I just didn't realize it had piled up. We have to make an active choice to clean regularly, even when I'm exhausted or sick.
Delivering a bunch of stuff to a resale center for battered women tomorrow. Sending almost all my professional jewelry (bracelets, earrings, necklaces) with the clothes.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*